Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

InfoGraphics

Several years ago I sat on a Virgin Airlines jet, it's engines' thrumming seeming to permeate everything attached to them. As the slightly pleasant disorientation of the upward lift wore off they began to play an animation explaining the emergency procedures normally recited by flight attendance. A pleasant British voice narrated while little iconic figures went through the emergency actions. I loved it.
This was, of course, an animated infographic, while most common are generally in static 2d posters. I've always been in love with design and random facts...So merging the two appeals to me to no end. I recently finished a test page for a potential client, (seen below); will it bear fruit? I've no idea. But here are the fruits of that labor on my end regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment